Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this site, through the contact form and the form for spontaneous applications, there are Cookies, Data usage, Email, Password, First Name, Last Name.
Personal Data are entered voluntarily by the user.
If cookies – or other tracking tools – are used by this Site, unless otherwise stated, they are aimed at the identification of the Users and the registration of their preferences for the purposes strictly related to the delivery of the service requested by the users.
If the Users does not communicate certain types of Personal Data, the Company might be unable to provide its services.
The Users assume the responsibility for third-party Personal Data published or shared through this site by the Company and warrant that they have the right to disclose or disseminate them, releasing the Company from any liability to third parties.
Purposes of the Data Processing
User Data is collected to allow the Data Processing Controller to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, to Contact the users, for Optimization and traffic distribution.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are stated above.
Communication and disclosure of data
The data collected using cookies may be treated by employees and collaborators of O.M.A.R. Technology, in their capacity as people in charge and responsible for them.
The list of data is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a notice to the address below or an email to email@example.com
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
The Users’ rights
At any time, the users can request information on the processing of personal data, update, correct or integrate them and obtain the cancellation, anonymization or block of data treated in violation of the law and oppose their processing in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 quoted in full in at the end of this policy.
To exercise their rights the users can contact the Data Processing Controller by sending a written notice to the address below or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processing Controller
The Data Processing Controller is O.M.A.R. Technology S.r.l. Via Civesio n°14 – 20097
San Donato Milanese (MI) ITALY
The person responsible for Data Processing is Matteo Oldani
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003. Rights of the interested parties.
- The interested parties have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested parties have the right to obtain information on:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied when data is processed by electronic means;
- the identity of the Data Processing Controller, of the people in charge and of the representative designated in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them in their capacity as appointed representatives of the State, of managers or employees.
- The users have the right to obtain:
- the update, amendment or, where they have an interested in it, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of the law, including data that do not need to be kept for the purpose they were collected or subsequently treated;
- the certification that the activities mentioned in a) and b), including their content, have been notified to those to whom the data was disclosed, unless the fulfilment of this obligation proves impossible or involves the use of measures that are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the right protected.
- The interested parties have the right to object, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even if pertinent to the purposes for which it was collected;
- to the processing of personal details for the purpose of sending advertising materials, for direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
Last updated on: March 2016